Without high-quality protein your body suffers, you cannot create a healthy heart &you’re putting your life at risk.
People of all shapes and sizes and activity levels from teens to retirees are beginning to finally comprehend the value of protein in their daily diet.
Dieters looking to lose those extra pounds fast are replacing daily candy bars with protein bars… even when they taste more like sawdust than sweets.
So, what’s all the noise about?
- Is an essential part of EVERY cell in your entire body.
- Helps build and repair your body’s tissues
- Assists in making enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals vital for optimal health
- Is the necessary building block of your bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood
- Even your hair and nails are made mostly of protein!
The main difference between protein, fats and carbs, is that your body cannot store protein. Regretfully, we all know the same can’t be said about fat!
So, what does this mean to you?
If you want to take advantage of protein’s incredible health-enhancing benefits, you need a daily diet that is rich in them.
“Easy enough,” you may be saying. “I’ll just eat anything that has protein in it, right?”
You need the right proteins delivered in the most effective way to guarantee peak benefits for your body’s good health.
Here are some great food sources of high-quality protein:
- Poultry: Better if you remove the skin, you’ll benefit from a good protein source without saturated fat, and without the steroids and antibiotics which tend to store in fat.
- Beef: Ideally grass-fed and organic, beef is an excellent source of protein.
- Eggs: From free-range organic chickens. Regular eggs eat the egg white.
- Beans and Legumes: Containing the most protein found in any vegetable, you can’t go wrong with beans. In addition, they’re a great source of fiber that’ll help you feel full without overeating.
- Nuts: Eaten in moderation, nuts offer a lot of protein power in a very small package.
High-quality protein can have dramatic effects.
- Supports your immune health
- Boosts your energy
- Supports your joint and muscle health
- Supports your beneficial gut bacteria
- Promotes your muscle strength, endurance and recovery
- Protects all your tissues’ cells via its antioxidant properties
- Provides critical amino acids and proteins for overall optimal health
- Supports your body’s optimal metabolic rate and fat burning level
You can quickly see why protein is not only beneficial but essential for virtually anyone wishing to stay healthy.
If you are searching for a diet or program to enhance your fat loss efforts… take a hard look at www.FatToFanTABULOUS.com Its guaranteed, it’s simple and it flat works!!!!
In Love & Light,
Coach Carla – Queen of Sustained Weight Loss