Join Women That Soar for our Inaugural Virtual #Dare2SoarDay with American Airlines!
Many women share the same fears that stagnates us from manifesting our deepest desires. Let’s release our fears and dare to soar together!
On June 10th, 2017 at 11:00 A.M., regardless of your time zone, join us for a virtual movement on Facebook and Twitter!
Post the fear you wish to release and the dreams you dare to achieve to encourage all women to soar.
Tag #womenthatsoar and #americanairlines.
The most inspiring quotes will be shared on our Facebook Fan Page & our Pinterest Virtual “Pin Your Fears and Release Your Dreams” Wall!
From June 1st through June 9th, help us activate this initiative, below is our Social Media Activation Toolkit
On WTS Pinterest Board
- Pin Your Dreams and Release Your Fears Virtual #Dare2Soar Wall
- Encourage your team, employee’s or group to follow and PIN quotes
- June 1-9 Content Calendar
- Share our daily #dare2soar posts leading up to June 10, 2017
- What’s on your mind? [This is where you post your comments]
- You can make Facebook posts colorful now and create your own quote.
- Simply tap on the “What’s on your mind?” status bar, then start typing, and choose a color or gradient from the choices that appear below your text.
- Comment what fear you’re releasing and/or what dream you’re embracing, hash tagging dare2soar (#dare2soar with #womenthatsoar & #americanairlines) in your quote and in the comment box
- Picture Quotes
- Love your selfies, create a selfie quote pic
- Be sure to add #dare2soar with #womenthatsoar & #americanairlines
- Be sure to add hashtags in post comments as well
- You can also participate by Share, Like, Comment, and Engage Page
On Twitter & Instagram
- Save WTS Pinterest pic quotes and post to your twitter page(s)
- #RT #TweetYourDreams #Dare2Soar with #WomenThatSoar & #AmericanAirlines
- We suggest using the trending hashtag for the day as well i.e. #mondaymotivation, #wednesdayswisdom
Please email to email@example.com. If you have any additional questions please contact Tracy directly at (301) 204-1170.
Thank you for your participation,
Social Media Campaign Coordinator